caren reads.

Lola and the Boy Next Door

Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins If you haven't read Anna and the French Kiss yet, why are you reading this? Stop what you're doing, buy it, and read it RTFN. Because it was amazing... and this one? Even better.NGL, I felt like I was PMS'ing or something. My emotions were all over the place reading this. I laughed, I cried, I swooned. And that's because Steph's just that freaking good. Great story, characters and just...everything. Not only did I love Lola, but the setting of San Francisco (Yayyyy NorCal) and the fact that they live in the Castro. (If you don't know what that is, I'm not sure we can be friends anymore). Cricket was amazingly adorable. Of course, we can't forget our good friends Anna and Etienne, who make more than just a simple appearance friends... they play a nice role in the novel. :) So I'm rambling, but what I'm saying is this: If you haven't read AaTFK yet, DO IT RTFN. And then go buy this one, because if you don't, we can't be friends anymore. Seriously.Full review: http://www.fictionators.com/review/lola-and-the-boy-next-door-by-stephanie-perkins/

The Paradox of Vertical Flight
Emil Ostrovski
Dirty Trick
Christine Bell
Just One Year (Just One Day, #2)
Gayle Forman