caren reads.

The Mistress

The Mistress - Tiffany Reisz So many things I want to say. So. Many. Things. The biggest of which is the fact that I hate that this is the end!!! I don't want it to be over yet! I'm not ready to let go, okay, Tiffany? NOT READY!!!Seriously, this was me after finishing:This series kills me. It owned me for the last three days of my life. I consumed books three and four like I haven't consumed a book in a while. If you've read any of these, I don't think I have to tell you why, but if you haven't, this review should be a good indicator that you're missing out! Now's the perfect time to dive in and get acquainted with the Underground. Love them or hate them, these characters are deep and real, and so easy to get wrapped up and invested in. There's great banter, romance, passion, hatred, love and even a little suspense...everything I (or you) could ask for in a great book. And that's about as much detail as I'm going into because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who's been waiting a year for this. Just know this: I think you'll be shocked, and surprised...but I think you'll be happy with the end of this story. I think you'll be really happy. ;)Oh, and just one more thing: I cannot wait for The Priest because I need more Father S.

The Paradox of Vertical Flight
Emil Ostrovski
Dirty Trick
Christine Bell
Just One Year (Just One Day, #2)
Gayle Forman