caren reads.

Lady: Impossible - B.D. Fraser All the material possessions and money in the world are great, but if you don’t have love, are they really worth it?That’s the million dollar (or pound, in this case) question that Lady Emilia Pembroke seeks the answer to. She’s lived a life of privilege, has never wanted for a thing, but when she visits her family’s London home for a summer holiday with her mother, and meets her mother’s new butler…everything she thought she knew about her life gets turned upside down and inside out. Suddenly she’s forced to choose between her family and her own happiness.And the choice isn’t an easy one.This may be BD Fraser’s debut novel, but I’m no stranger to her writing. And with Lady: Impossible she’s proven to me, once again, that her ability to write intelligent, funny and downright witty characters isn’t a fluke. That’s right, she’s done it again. From the very first page, I was sucked in, and Lady: Impossible kept me glued to its pages until the very end. It did everything a good, well-written book is supposed to: made me laugh, swoon, scream, clench, tear up and even walk away in frustration a few times, only to come right back because I just couldn’t live with not knowing what was going to happen next.What does that mean exactly? It means I loved it, and that I think you will, too. Oh, and it also means that I cannot wait to see what’s in store for these characters next! I’ll just be over here, pining away for book two and hoping for some possible Blair POV outtakes…

The Paradox of Vertical Flight
Emil Ostrovski
Dirty Trick
Christine Bell
Just One Year (Just One Day, #2)
Gayle Forman