caren reads.

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) - Colleen Hoover Yeah, I shouldn't have read it. I'm retitling it to: The point of EVERY CLICHED COCKBLOCK IN HISTORY! (caps and all). Seriously, poor Will's balls had to be bluer than the sky. Although, it was his own fault. Lying is bad, mmmkay? It wasn't just that, though. Once again, every conversation between Lake/Will in this book went like this in my head:"O-M-G STAHP!"*rolls eyes*"O-M-G NO, YOU STAHP!"*facepalm*"O-M-G YOU'RE SO IMMATURE!"And what was with all the exclamation points in every discussion? I swear half of their conversations were shouting matches. And they were always in the floor instead of on it like normal people. How does that mistake happen like fifteen times in one series? Does not compute.I will say the one thing I loved was Caulder's slam. And Kiersten, because she was smarter and more mature than both Layken and Will put together...and she was eleven.So yeah, I gave this one the old college try...and unfortunately, it didn't work so well. I learned my lesson.

The Paradox of Vertical Flight
Emil Ostrovski
Dirty Trick
Christine Bell
Just One Year (Just One Day, #2)
Gayle Forman