caren reads.

The Prince's Royal Affair: A Goddess Book (Entangled Indulgence)

The Goddess - Robyn Grady Helene's an American girl making her way through Europe. Darius is the Prince who will soon be King. A chance meeting brings these two together on an island that's completely secluded, and of course, one thing leads to another. Pretty typical for a romance novel. Although, this one did have a bit of a different twist, because instead of one story, there are actually two going on. While Helene and Darius are falling in love, they're also reading a story someone has written about a similar situation to their own. It makes for an interesting read, especially at the end. The epilogue confused me a little bit and now I have all the questions about what it means that the baby's name was Helene, too.I have to admit, this one took me a little bit to get into, but once I did, I actually ended up enjoying it. I loved the forbidden fruit aspect of their relationship and how despite the odds, they fought for their love and came out of it together. I liked Helene's tenacity and her need to protect herself above all else, but I would have liked to see more groveling and sweetness from Darius. He didn't really do much to woo her (or me).

The Paradox of Vertical Flight
Emil Ostrovski
Dirty Trick
Christine Bell
Just One Year (Just One Day, #2)
Gayle Forman