caren reads.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer  - Michelle Hodkin Apparently there might be spoilers in here, which won't make any sense unless you've actually read the book... So, read at your own risk I guess. ;)This is one of those books that pulls you in, keeps you reading and then spits you out at the end filled with confusion and frustration. I'm still not exactly sure what the heck happened--why Mara, or Noah can do what they do--or what the point of any of it was. Was this paranormal/supernatural? Is she truly crazy? I need answers!I will say this:-I loved Joseph.-I enjoyed Noah (a whole lot). I can't say I didn't love the romance aspect, or the banter he shared with Mara.-I liked Daniel.-I want to smack Mara. I was sympathetic for a while, because the girl has been through a lot--but in the end? I just... I don't even know. My mind is sufficiently blown.One thing that will probably encourage me to read the next book? To find out what the hell is up with Jude and what the significance is to her mentioning the Rolex on his arm.

The Paradox of Vertical Flight
Emil Ostrovski
Dirty Trick
Christine Bell
Just One Year (Just One Day, #2)
Gayle Forman